Yamaha DD-75 Portable Digital Drums
Yamaha DD-75 Portable Digital Drums
Versatile, Portable, Digital Drums
For the drummer new to Yamaha products or the proud user who knows and loves the features and benefits of the Yamaha DD-65 Portable Digital Drums, Yamaha offers a worthy successor: the DD-75. Designed from a drummer's perspective, the next-level DD-75 Portable Digital Drums incorporate high-def drum sounds from the acclaimed DTX-Multi12 electronic percussion pad. It comes with two drum pedals and provides eight touch-sensitive pads and an Aux In, so you can connect an MP3 player and play along with tracks. The DD-75 is super-lightweight for easy transport, weighing in at just 10 lbs., and it features built-in speakers and a headphone jack for monitoring or silent practice. It also has a built-in 4-track recorder for creating your own music. You can even run it on batteries for the ultimate in untethered digital percussion!
A drummer's ergonomics and stellar sounds
The DD-75 is spatially constructed in the pattern of a traditional acoustic kit — just smaller — so the drummer's muscle memory easily adapts to its layout. It also utilizes high-definition drum kit sounds from Yamaha's DTX-Multi12 electronic percussion pad. These sounds were developed for the groundbreaking Motif synth and DTXTREME III electronic kit, and their quality and realism are legendary. The DD-75 also has brand-new world percussion kits and electronic drum sounds added for greater versatility — and with MIDI connectivity, you won't have to fear running out of musical options.
Onboard high-quality speaker system
Even the best samples can be ruined by lackluster speakers — which is why Yamaha built into the DD-75 a robust sound system with a bass port for enhanced low-end response and authentic wide-range frequency reproduction. Sweetwater digital drummers love the realistic sounds and the audio quality of the DD-75. You also have full control over system volume no matter how hard you hit the drums — and that's something an acoustic kit simply can't offer!
Versatility for the modern drummer
Chances are, you've got a great acoustic kit, and arguably there's no substitute for those hardwood shells and quality drumheads. But for expanding your sonic toolbox, adding flexibility to your repertoire, or even practicing quietly, the DD-75 offers a standout option. You can play back your recorded acoustic tracks, favorite tunes, or a click track through the headphone output, so silent rehearsal and rhythm creation are easily accommodated. The integrated 4-track recorder makes it simple to create and record your own music. The DD-75 can also integrate into your acoustic kit with an optional, specially designed snare stand that securely mounts the DD-75 for use in the studio or at a gig.
Truly portable percussion
At only 10 lbs. and with a footprint of under three square feet, the Yamaha DD-75 delivers a full electronic drum set in a highly mobile package. No more lugging the pads, module, and rack for an electronic kit to the venue; simply stow the DD-75 in your gear bag and go wherever the music takes you. And when you arrive, you won't even need a power outlet, since the DD-75 can be run on six C batteries.
Yamaha DD-75 Portable Digital Drums Features:
- Super-mobile, versatile digital drum set with onboard HD sounds and 8 touch-sensitive pads
- Legendary, realistic drum sounds based on Motif synth and DTXTREME III architecture
- All-new world percussion kits and electronic drums for even more versatility
- User-friendly display interface makes switching between sounds easy
- Built-in 4-track recorder for recording your own music
- MIDI connectivity for triggering your own sample library or working with a DAW
- Volume control for the speakers and headphone output make private practice a breeze
- Can be powered by 6 C batteries; take the DD-75 anywhere and play
- Total Number of Pads: 8 x touch sensitive pads
- Power Source: 12V DC power supply (sold separately) / 6 x C batteries
- Number of Drum Kits: 75 preset kits, 10 user (570 drum voices)
- Number of Instruments: 30 phrase voices
- Module Trigger Inputs: 2 x 1/4" (kick, hi-hat)
- Module Analog Inputs: 1 x 1/8" (aux in)
- Module Analog Outputs: 1 x 1/4" (headphones/output)
- Module MIDI I/O: In/Out
- Manufacturer Part Number: DD75