Roland SPD-30 Octapad
Roland SPD-30 Octapad
Portable, powerful, percussion pad perfect for your productions and performances!
The original Octapad PAD-8 changed the world of electronic percussion. By introducing a small, single-unit system with the capabilities of an entire electronic collection, the options were endless. Now the Roland SPD-30 Octapad builds on the traditional design to offer an Octapad that can keep up with contemporary musicians. The PAD-8 was only a MIDI controller but the SPD-30 has an internal sound bank with 50 unique kits from a full range of musical genres. This system also has 30 multi-effects along with EQ and 7 ambiance types. Customize these sounds with tuning, muffling, or pitch sweep. This system also features V-Drum triggering technology in which each pad functions as an isolated unit. As a result, each has the best, singular sensitivity. There is also the awesome capability of attaching 4 dual-trigger input pads and a hi-hat controller to create a compact drum set. The Phrase Loop Function allows you to use your SPD-30 Octapad to create layered loops and phrases. Up to 50 loops with 3 layers each can be recorded and saved on this device. The large, backlit pad and LCD lights enable you to easily see even in a club or on stage.
- 8 trigger pads with hundreds of sounds
- 50 drum kits
- Packed with new percussion sounds from around the world, plus 30 types of multi-effects
- The latest pad-sensing technology developed for V-Drums provides even and accurate pad triggering with excellent isolation between pads
- Four dual-trigger inputs plus hi-hat controller for adding pads to create a mini kit, or for accepting triggers from acoustic drums
- Ambience with equalizer and limiter
- Phrase Loop function inspires your creativity; record your playing in real time and overdub up to three layers
- USB connectivity for MIDI and memory storage
- Large, backlit LCD and pad indicator lights for easy operation onstage or in any environment
- Rugged, roadworthy design
- Pads: 8 built-in pads (Four external trigger inputs are provided, allowing you to connect Pads)
- Instruments: 670
- Kits: 50
- Kit chain: 8 chains (20 steps per chain)
- Instrument parameters: Tuning, Muffling, Soft Attack, Tone Color, Pitch Sweep, Volume, Pan, Reverse
- Effect types: Ambience (7 Types), Equalizer, Limiter, Multi Effect (30 Types)
- Phrase Loop: Phrases, 50; Parts, 3; Tempo, 40 to 260; Resolution, 480 ticks per quarter note; Recording Method, Real time; Maximum Note Storage, approximately 10,000 notes
- Display: 60 x 160 dots Graphic Type LCD (Backlit LCD), Pad Status Illumination x 8 (LED)
- Connectors: Phones Jack (Stereo 1/4" phone type), Output Jacks (L (MONO), R) (1/4" phone type), Mix In Jack (Stereo 1/4" phone type), External Trigger Input Jacks x 4, HH CTRL Jack, FOOT SW Jack (1/4" TRS phone type), MIDI Connectors (IN, OUT), USB Memory Connector (for USB Memory), USB MIDI Connector (for USB MIDI)
- Output Impedance: 1.0 kOhms
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor (DC 9V)
- Current Draw: 600mA
- Options: Pads (PD series, PDX series), Cymbals (CY series), Kick Triggers (KD series), Hi-Hats (VH-11), Hi-Hat Control Pedal (FD series), Pad Stand (PDS-10), All-Purpose Clamp (APC-33), Acoustic Drum Trigger (RT-10K, RT-10S, RT-10T), Pedal Switch (DP-2), Footswitch (FS-5U, FS-6), Personal Drum Monitor: PM-10, PM-30; V-Drums Accessory Package: DAP-3, V-Drums Mat: TDM-10, USB memory (Use USB memory sold by Roland. We cannot guarantee operation if other products are used.)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 541 mm x 272 mm x 88 mm, 21-5/16" x 10-3/4" x 3-1/2"
- Weight: 3.8 kg., 8 lb. 7 oz.